07 October 2016








The Unraveling



For growth to take place 
we cannot only stay 
under the glow of the sun, 
the top of the mountain, 
the settledness of the plains, 
or the boat in the waters. 
sometimes God allows us 
to get familiar with the night
 where we can only take 
one step at a time guided by 
the faint light of stars, 
the valleys where we can
 at times get stuck, 
or even made to dive
 into deep waters where 
we are forced to come up 
for air to breathe. 
And this coming up for air moments
 at first can be shattering 
because it's a 'letting go' 
of everything we bottle up inside, 
it's an unraveling of some sort. 
And it's uncomfortable 
because we put our hearts 
out on our sleeve 
for everyone to see 
but as much as it is awkward-
it is also the bravest, 
it is also authenticity. 
It is also being human. 
 and now I realize these are 
groundbreaking moments for me. 
These are the growing up phases 
where all my roots have
started to burrow deeper into
the very core of my soul
being shaken rudely out of itself
to make way for new strength
that is made out of
extraordinary courage 
and tenacity.
at last I have come to a place
where I am stripped naked
of me and I have opened my hands
to the sky and pray with
an utterance that no man
can ever understand.
and in this quietness,
in this season of solitude
and doubts-
I have heard Him.
somehow a certainty 
gripped me and saved me
from my fall. 
It brought me to a place 
where God is telling me
 'just trust me I know what I'm doing'. 



by kaye





5 comments:

  1. Olá, eu sou o Byron. Sou brasileiro. :) É apaixonante sua página

    ReplyDelete
  2. +55 79 999135807 para maiores contatos. linda música

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Truly speaking I never seen a blog like that. Absolutely superb work. Good luck. Thanks for such an informative post. For more information visit cbd oil dosage

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your post completely I must say that it was one of the most interesting posts which I have read this month and the way you present it also shows your writing skills and creative mind. So keep on sharing posts like this on daily basis.
    Latest Trends in Art

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading your post I just want to say thank you for the effort you have put in for the completion and enlightening us with this wonderful and creative blog and I am hoping that maybe you could share more in the coming times.
    Textile Industry Analysis

    ReplyDelete